Thursday, April 20, 2006

First blog!!!

I was at home that time in my III sem holidays, sometime around 20th december 2005... Felt very bored.. Tired of all the computer games, of the non-stop nonsense of TV programmes and evrything... Just wanted a change... Then i switched on my comp and started typing my thoughts abt life and all...(will put that up too once i go home). When my brother, nirupesh who's also a blogger here, came down home after a few days i showed it to him... After readin he jus said "y don u start blogging?"...

That's wen the idea came into my mind but then i jus brushed the thought off my mind... Now sittin in my lab, yes i'm in college in my 4rth sem, and reading my bro's blogs, i jus thought "Y don u give it a try?"...

And so i'm here.... Think will blog again very soon, may be even today evening in the hostel...

No comments: