Friday, July 07, 2006

Campus Placement

Its my third year now... Companies will start coming for campus recruitment from the next semester... Kinda excited and scared at the same time... Need to increase my Grade Point average... Need to increase my apti skills and vocabulary... I actually have plans of going into, u know, core bioinformatics... But for now i need to get placed in a good company, even if it is IT.. Gotta get independent.. Help pay back my educational loan...

May b i'll do some studying side by side wen i work... Try doin something so that i can really go deep into my field...

Lots of IT companies r coming to our college.. But only a very few Bio related companies... Many of my seniors hav gotten into good Pharmaceutical companies through Off Campus Recruitments though... Our staff r telling us that there r chances of Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson coming... It'll b really cool if that's gonna happen... Let's c...

No comments: