Saturday, December 08, 2007

Flashback...!!

Life doesn't seem to be the same at all times... like us. Different situations kindling the different personalities inside us, each having one strong line of emotion- the force, the energy that changes the whole environment, everything around us, people, their views, and hence our reaction to them, that, an emotion again. "Strange" is the word that comes to my mind when I realize the above. Strange but how true…

Now, as I read the above after 3 months or more from my writing it, I can see that I have come really a lot far away from my innocent childhood, ambiguous adolescence to the little matured late teens.

How life and time play a tricky game, making us passionate, pleasing, making us expect, joyous, disappointed, displeasing and teaching us all the way through... Though the civilized mankind has understood all this (or that is what it thinks!!), developing special fields for it called philosophy etc., the truth remains that "the very wise mankind" is still a student, learning the lessons of life, a different one each time and a different one to each person, making it impossible to make an index for the chapters learnt.

Yew!! I seem to be talking big things; I am just 18!

That was 3 years ago. That was the first ever blog i wrote, the one i spoke abt in the "first blog". Its been a real long time since i blogged. Thought i wud start anew with a flashback...!! ;p

1 comment:

abishek said...

........"really a lot far away from my innocent childhood, ambiguous adolescence to the little matured late teens".........

can c it from this blog.... but u ve said, "little matured"... i wonder how litl that litl is !!! :P :D lol